(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017.”
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- It’s You (It’s You #1) by K.P. Kelley — releases January 3rd, 2017.
- Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers #2) by Sarina Bowen — releases January 3rd, 2017.
- Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1) by Siobhan Davis — releases January 9th, 2017.
- Hooked on Trouble (Over the Top #3) by Kelly Siskind — releases January 10th, 2017.
- #Blur (GearShark #4) by Cambria Hebert — releases January 10th, 2017.
- Good Boy (WAGS #1) by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy — releases January 31st, 2017.
- Jacked Up (Birmingham Rebels #3) by Samantha Kane — releases January 31st, 2017.
- Happily Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2) by Kelly Oram — releases February 14th, 2017.
- Don’t Speak (A Modern Fairytale) by Katy Regnery — releases February 27th, 2017.
- Waking in Time by Angie Stanton — releases March 1st, 2017.