(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Curly Carla’s Haul
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
Got It On Sale:
- Marrying Mr. English (The English Brothers #0.5) by Katy Regnery.
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- Cover Up (Skin Deep Inc. #3) by L.A. Witt from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases October 3rd, 2017. I’ve read the first two books in this series and enjoyed them (read the reviews for Back Piece and Pounding Skin), and I really wanted to find out what happened with Nate and Lucas.
- The Jingle Bell Bride (Christmas Brides #2) by Scarlet Wilson from Tule Publishing — releases October 3rd, 2017.
- Deck the Halls (Darling, VT) by Donna Alward from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases October 3rd, 2017.
- Take the Lead (Dance Off #1) by Alexis Daria from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases October 3rd, 2017. Dancing and diversity? SCORE!
- Always You (Bachelor Brotherhood #3) by Denise Grover Swank from Forever (Grand Central Publishing) — releases November 28th, 2017. I’ve read the first book in this series (read the review for Only You) and I have an ARC of the 2nd book that I’m overdue on, so now I can finish off the trilogy.
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- The Princess and the Pizza Man (Destined For Love: Mansions) by Cassie Mae — releases October 3rd, 2017. I’ve already preordered this one as well, but read it early? Yes please! Course if you look up, I now have like 5 books releasing on October 3rd…woops.
- Fix Me Not (The Fix #2) by Carey Heywood — released September 21st, 2017. I read and LOVED book one in this series (read my review for Fix Her Up), and I NEEDED to read Asher’s story!! Very excited.
- Curveball (Barlow Sisters #1) by Jordan Ford — released September 22nd, 2017. I’ve beta read this beauty!! I actually just finished beta reading the final book in the trilogy, and the series is fantastic! If you like a bit of suspense/mystery/action with your YA books, this series is great for that! I’ll get a review written at some point, I’m just so behind on everything…
- Bite the Hand That Bleeds (Mission #0.5) by Megan Erickson — I recently read the first book in this series (read the review for Blood Guard), and so when I saw this short story offered in Ms. Erickson’s newsletter, I said SCORE! Title goes to the Instafreebie link.
- Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland — So both of these authors are going to be attending the Big Apple Author Event in October, and I’d heard great things about their co-written books, so I decided to try a sample of this book. And I was sucked right in, so I bought the book. LOVED it, read my review here.
- Bossman by Vi Keeland — Samesies for this one, got the sample, sucked in, bought it, finished it, loved it, read my review here.
Got It On Sale:
- Adapted for Film (Reel Romance #1) by Stacey Rourke — Curly Carla LOVED this book (read her review here), so I put it on my wishlist. And earlier in September I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for free from its usual $2.99, so I snatched it up! No longer on sale.
- The Trouble with Mistletoe (Heartbreaker Bay #2) by Jill Shalvis — It’s time for Christmas books!! Especially since I joined The 12 Books of Christmas Challenge. A lot of reviewers I follow enjoyed this little novella from last Christmas, so when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99, I one-clicked! No longer on sale.
- The Negotiator (Harbor City #1) by Avery Flynn — I feel like I saw this one on The Rock Stars of Romance newsletter at one point and was intrigued, so it went on a wishlist (especially since this author is going to be attending Apollycon 2018 in Washington, D.C. next March). So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $3.99, I one-clicked! No longer on sale.
- His Christmas Miracle (Love in Montana #5) by Dani Collins — MOAR CHRISTMAS BOOKS! Saw this one on BookBub for free from its usual $3.99, still on sale!
- The next few books are part of a sale that Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) is holding on a lot of their novels (most on sale for 99 cents). I initially got eReaderIQ alerts for a few of these books, and then I noticed it advertised on a few of my author event groups. You can find the list of individual books here. But there are some box sets on sale too (99 cents multiplied by the number of books in the set), so you can also just go to this list of books on Amazon with Swerve as the publisher, ordered by price. Sale ends on the 25th.
- One True Pairing (Fandom Hearts #2) by Cathy Yardley — I read a NetGalley ARC and loved it (see my review here), so wanted the final copy.
- Elliott Redeemed (Preload #2) by Scarlett Cole — I got a NetGalley ARC of this one, but haven’t gotten to it yet. But since I loved the first book in this series (see my review for Jordan Reclaimed), I took a wild stab that I will love this one too.
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting — Curly Carla loved this one too (see her review here), and she made it sound like something I would love too. This author is also attending all the author events I’m attending over the next year, so if I love it, I’ll have plenty of opportunities to get a signed copy.
- Second Circle Tattoos, The Complete Series (Second Circle Tattoos #1-4) by Scarlett Cole — I’ve read the first and the last book of this series through NetGalley (see my review for The Strongest Steel and The Darkest Link) and really enjoyed them, and I’m a series completer. I also love collecting box sets and clearing up clutter on my Kindle.
- All the Ways You Saved Me (Love Unplugged #1) and The Feeling of Forever (Love Unplugged #2) by Jamie Howard — Both of these books have been recommended by fellow bloggers I follow, and the second one at least has some diversity, so always a good thing to add to my TBR!
- Off Beat: Body Rocks, Steady Stroke, Hot Licks (Off Beat #1-3) by A.M. Arthur — I’ve read the last two books in this series through NetGalley (see my review for Steady Stroke and Hot Licks) and really enjoyed them, so yet again: yay for box sets and series completions!