(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to reviews)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2017.” And in particular, these are all authors I read for the first time in 2017, and plan to read more of!
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- Megan Crewe — see my review for A Mortal Song.
- Jennie Bennett — see my reviews for Undercover Fan and Kidnapped Idol.
- Kylie Scott — see my review for Trust.
- Jamie Howard — see my reviews for The Feeling of Forever (Love Unplugged #2) and The Way Back to Us (Love Unplugged #3).
- Cathy Yardley — see my review for One True Pairing (Fandom Hearts #2).
- Marissa Clarke — see my review for Chance of a Lifetime (Anderson Brothers #3).
- Molly E. Lee — see my review for Love in the Friend Zone (Grad Night #1).
- Leah and Kate Rooper — see my review for Just One of the Boys.
- Sarah Ockler — see my review for The Summer of Chasing Mermaids.
- Julianna Keyes — see my review for Bad Princess.
So which authors did you read for the first time in 2017 and love? Any of the same ones?