(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish, but now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Books I Can’t Believe I Read.”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
Most of these books are books I read for a reading challenge to get me out of my comfort zone, I’m still amazed I read them though.
- The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas.
- Hanover House (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles #0.5) by Brenda Novak.
- Cold: Essays on Love, Faith, Family and Other Dangerous Pursuits by Victoria Dougherty.
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader by Brent Schlender, Rick Tetzeli and George Newbern.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- A Princess of Mars (Barsoom #1) by Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- In the Days of the Comet by H.G. Wells.
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (Oz #1) by L. Frank Baum.
- Status by Jordan Belcher.
- Reunited by Daniel Gothard.
So do you have books that you can’t believe you read, for some reason or another?