(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Books I’ve Recently Added To My TBR.”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
(I should thank The Broke and the Bookish because I cleaned up quite a bit of books off this list)
1. Confess by Colleen Hoover . I’ve been hearing so much about this book that I had to finally add it to my TBR list.
2. The Secrets We Kept by Lily Velez. Pretty sure I got this one from a blog I follow. I love the cover and the title and once I read the Synopsis I was hooked.
3. Max Colton’s Road to Wonderland by H.A. Robinson. I know I got this one from a blog I follow. I want to read all these books!
4. A Court of Rose and Thorns by Sarah J. Maas. Again, blogger rec’d, cover and title called to me.
5. Izzy Moffat’s Road to Wonderland by Victoria L. James. Again, got this one from a blogger.
6. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. We are supposed to be reading and reviewing this this month in a book blog group that I belong too. But it’s too expensive for the e-copy so I TBR’d it.
7. Urchin by S.K. Munt. It looked good. ::shrugs::
8. Oppressed in the Butt by my Inclusive Holiday Coffee Cups by Chuck Tingle. Blame Jude over at Platypire Reviews.
9. Sell Out by Tammy L. Gray.
10. Scattered Ashes by Annie Anderson.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
1. The Darkest Flame and The Deepest Blue by Christina Lee — I think it was in November that I participated in a Facebook party that featured a favourite author of mine, Riley Hart (Nyrae Dawn). It was there I was introduced to Christina Lee and her books just sounded too good to pass up!
2. Anywhere by Jen Meyers — recommended by my author friend Jolene Perry
3. Shadows on Snow and The Stillness of the Sky by Starla Huchton — I initially discovered this author at UtopYa 2015 and immediately put her books on my wishlist. I was then lucky enough to read an arc of book 3 in her Flipped Fairy Tales series, so I knew I had to go back and read the first 2 books. I was lucky enough to receive these books as part of the Jingle Bell Book Exchange put on by Indie Authors and Book Blogs.
4. Beacon by Angela Brown — won it in the 24 Days of Giveaways hosted by Anna Katmore and Cassie Mae.
5. Water So Deep by Nichole Giles — the other book I won in the 24 Days of Giveaways hosted by Anna Katmore and Cassie Mae.
6. Becoming Us by Amy Daws — I believe I discovered this series after reading a review by Platypire Moxxley for a later book in the series, and decided I should check it out.
7. What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi — Because of our other weekly feature, Review Roundup (Bloggers Helping Bloggers), I read a review by Platypire Sofia for this book, and having loved another book by Jessica Verdi, I jumped all over it when it went on sale!
8. Dethroning Crown by Lila Felix — I won a copy of this book at a Facebook party I was attending…course, now do you think I can remember which party it was?
9. I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne — I requested this book from NetGalley, b/c I adore this author and this series is da bomb! I actually *just* started it and am already in love…
10. Tall, Tatted & Tempting by Tammy Falkner — last but not least, a book recommended by my fabulous partner in crime, Curly Carla!