Welcome to the 2019 Diversity Reading Challenge link-up for the 1st quarter (January to March)! Here you can link-up reviews for any diverse books you’ve read in the 1st quarter of 2019. You could also link-up any update/discussion posts you make in these months.
- Please sign up for the challenge before posting links to your reviews/updates. Sign up for the challenge here.
- This link-up will be open until March 31st, feel free to add your links throughout the quarter as your posts go up. If you miss the deadline, just feel free to use next quarter’s link-up.
- Make sure your links go directly to your reviews, not to your blog/Goodreads page/YouTube channel/Insta account, etc. We want everyone participating to be able to easily find your reviews!
- For the purposes of clarity, please post your links using the following format in the “Name” field:
- for UPDATE type: @your name/blog name. (example @Celebrity Readers)
- for REVIEW type: [BOOK TITLE] @your name/blog name. (example The Hate U Give @Celebrity Readers)
- [MONTH]: [BOOK TITLE] @your name/blog name (example FEB: The Hate U Give @Celebrity Readers) for any books read specifically for a monthly theme for the mini-challenge, indicating which month’s theme.
- When sharing your reviews on social media, don’t forget to use the #DiversityRC2019 hashtag, so we can all find your reviews. Please feel free to use the hashtag for any updates/discussions as well.