(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
Curly Carla’s Haul
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
Facebook Freebies (thanks Michelle!):
- Surrendering by Michelle Horst. Still free!
My Book Cave Deals:
- Kidnapped Idol by Jennie Bennett.
- This Love: A Second Chance Love by Anna Bloom.
- The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas.
- Field of Schemes by Jennifer Coburn. I was inspired by Lenore to try a sports romance. Only this one is a bit different.
- DIY Wood Pallet Projects by Francis Powers. We are looking for ways to redecorate our backyard.
- Moved by Melissa Haag.
- True North by Kelly Collins.
- My Fox Ate My Cake (My Fox #2) by David Blaze. I thought my kid might like it.
- Capture (Seaside Pictures #1) by Rachel Van Dyken.
- Enforce (Eagle Elite #1.5) by Rachel Van Dyken.
- Fantastic Facts About Bees by Miles Merchant.
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- Misconduct (Birmingham Rebels #4) by Samantha Kane from Loveswept (Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases July 25th, 2017. I read book 3 in this series, Jacked Up (see my review here), so I’m definitely interested in reading more!
- Into Your Arms (Squad Stories #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases May 30th, 2017.
- Royal Treatment (Royal Scandal #3) by Parker Swift from Forever Yours (Grand Central Publishing) — releases June 11th, 2017. I’ve read the first two books in the series (read my reviews for Royal Affair and Royal Disaster), so I’m excited to see how the trilogy ends.
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- Fix Her Up (The Fix #1) by Carey Heywood — releases May 25th, 2017. No preorder yet!
- Rather Be (Songbird #10) by Melissa Pearl — released May 8th, 2017. The end of an era!! I actually got to beta read this book, and it’s so adorable. Haven’t had a chance to review this one yet, but I’m hoping to do that this summer when I participate in the Songbird series read-a-thon!
- Hook (Duplicity Duet #1) by Elisabeth Grace — The author offered a free copy of this book for all attendees of Romancing the Falls, which is in just ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!! It sounded intriguing, so I said yes please!
Got It On Sale:
- Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter #1) by Whitney G. — So I’ve recently decided I’m going to try to attend Apollycon 2018 in Washington, D.C. next March, so I started going through all the attending authors and making a Goodreads Shelf for books by those authors that I already own. But I was also noting those books that I’ve seen bloggers I follow recommend that piqued my interest, and I wanted to add a few of those to my wishlist. And while I was doing that, I noticed this book was only 99 cents, so I snapped it up! It’s back to its regular price of $4.99 now. It’s funny, b/c then a few days later I noticed it on BookBub! Too late BookBub, you were too slow for me.
- Unspoken (Woodlands #2) by Jen Frederick — Another book by an Apollycon attending author that I’ve seen recommended (particularly by Deanna @A Novel Glimpse), and when I noticed it was 99 cents, I snapped it up too! Honestly book one is on sale too, but this book is the one that piqued my interest the most. I think the regular price is $4.99, but my eReaderIQ Integrator indicates it’s been on sale for a bit…
- Someone Like You (Oxford #3) by Lauren Layne — I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while, but hadn’t gotten around to buying it yet. IT’S LINCOLN’S BOOK! So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this one was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $3.99, I one-clicked like a boss!! I’m hoping to meet this author at the Big Apple Author Event in October. This one’s still on sale!
- The Game Plan (Neighbor From Hell #5) by R.L. Mathewson — I really enjoy this series, and when I was updating my watch list for eReaderIQ, I noticed it was on sale for 99 cents. Apparently it has been for a while, so not sure why I didn’t get an alert, but whatevs…one-click!
- Capture (Seaside Pictures #1) by Rachel Van Dyken — I have a mixed relationship with Ms. Van Dyken’s books, but I’ve enjoyed a few in this series/spinoff, so when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this one was free from its usual $2.99, I one-clicked! She’s another author that will be attending Big Apple Author Event in October. This one’s still on sale!
- Kidnapped Idol: A Kpop Romance Book by Jennie Bennett — I’ve been collecting these Kpop novels (and hoping to read them this month for one of my diversity challenge themes), so when I saw it free on My Book Cave email, I grabbed it! Sale is over though, back to $3.99.