(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR”.
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
These don’t really have a lot to do with Winter but they are books that I have been meaning to read soon.
- Honesty by Seth King. I think I got this for xmas last year and still haven’t read it.
- Midnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas #1) by Charlaine Harris. I think this is a TV show and I really liked the first episode so I stopped watching it so I could read it first.
- Lastland (War of the Princes #4) by A.R. Ivanovich. I’m reading the third one now and I love this series!
- Fallen Crest Christmas (Fallen Crest High #5.25) by Tijan. I have been reading this series forever it seems and I figure since its xmas-y.
- Anything but Extraordinary (Extraordinary #1) by Mary Frame. I’m a fan of her work and I recently ordered this. The cover is so dang pretty!
- A Christmas Homecoming (Bar V5 Dude Ranch #5) by Melissa McClone. I started this but put it down, I will get back to it this season.
- Something in the Way (Something in the Way #1) by Jessica Hawkins. I got this book through Netgalley so I need to finish it soon.
- A Glass Slipper for Christmas by Drienie Hattingh. This is a retelling obviously. And I want to read it for the Xmas challenge I’m doing as well.
- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. I want to read this with my daughter.
- Ticky Tack: The Littlest Reindeer by Ironpower Publishing. Again, I want to read this with my daughter.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
I have a gagillion books on my winter TBR (including a lot of Christmas books), but I figured I’d narrow it down to mostly my ARCs that have releases in the next 3 months (and one diversity challenge read).
- Love on the Tracks (Snow & Ice Games #1) by Tamsen Parker — releases December 5th, 2017.
- Man Hands (Man Hands #1) by Sarina Bowen — releases December 11th, 2017.
- Dance with Me (Dance Off #2) by Alexis Daria — releases December 12th, 2017. I read book 1, Take the Lead, at the end of September and really enjoyed it, see my review here.
- Breaking the Ice (Juniper Falls #2) by Julie Cross — releases December 26th, 2017. I read book 1, Off the Ice, earlier in the year and really enjoyed it, see my review here.
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon — this is a read that fits the Platypire Diversity Challenge theme for December (minority religion).
- Show Me by Abigail Strom — releases January 2nd, 2018.
- Fake Wife by Stacey Lynn — releases January 9th, 2018.
- Man Candy (Real Love #3) by Jessica Lemmon — releases January 9th, 2018. I enjoyed book 1, Eye Candy, and enjoyed it (see my review here). And actually, I still need to read book 2, Arm Candy, first.
- Runaway Groom (I Do, I Don’t #2) by Lauren Layne — releases January 30th, 2018. I also need to read book 1 of this series first.
- #Prettyboy Must Die by Kimberly Reid — releases February 13th, 2018.
So what’s on your Winter TBR? Lots of new releases, or are you trying to whittle down your TBR pile? Are any of these on your list?