(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017.” The star rating will take you to the review.
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Lick (Stage Dive#1) by Kylie Scott. Ah, the good ol’ get married then fall in love trick. Works every time! 5 stars.
- Play with Me (Grover Beach Team #1) by Piper Shelly (now under Anna Katmore). OMG I loved this cute novella about a best friend crush. 5 stars.
- From the Wreckage (From the Wreckage #1) by Michele G. Miller. This one was a very emotional read for me. PS its free! 5 stars.
- The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas. This one was full of diversity and culture and coming of age stuff. Great read. 5 stars.
- Her Book Boyfriend (The Awkward Duckling #1) by K.R. Grace. This one was so engrossing, I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.
- The Collectors’ Society (The Collectors’ Society #1) by Heather Lyons. This one sat on my kindle for months before I decided to read it. So glad I did. 5 stars.
- Becoming Steve Jobs: The Evolution of a Reckless Upstart into a Visionary Leader by Brent Schlender. Great book! Nuff said. 5 stars.
- Stage Kissed by Cassie Mae & Kelley Lynn. What would a best of list be without a CM book in it! 4.5 stars.
- The Hard Count by Ginger Scott. I can’t say enough good things about this book. I’ve re-read it about three times since I first read it so that tells you something yeah? 5 stars.
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting. My first book by this author but not my last. 5 stars.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten (with Two Honourable Mentions):
These aren’t all 2017 new releases, but just the 10 (or 12 because I can’t limit myself) books I read this year that I loved the most. And actually, it’s also just the books which I’ve reviewed…I had a few beta reads this year that I haven’t reviewed yet that totally would make this list otherwise (like Shattered Stars (Broken Skies #3) by Theresa Kay and Finding Me (Xtreme Bachelor #2) by Caylie Marcoe). And I wasn’t as diligent in explaining why they were my faves, guess you’ll have to read my reviews to find out! 😛
- Make Lemonade (a Hope Falls Kindle Worlds novella) by Cassie Mae — 5 stars
- Grin and Beard It (Winston Brothers #2) by Penny Reid — 5 stars
- A Boy like You (Like Us #1) by Ginger Scott — 5 stars
- The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract #1) by Rachel Higginson — 4.95 stars
- In Your Dreams (Falling #4) by Ginger Scott — 5 stars
- Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye #1) by Sarina Bowen — 5 stars
- Trust by Kylie Scott — 5 stars
- Unloved by Katy Regnery — 4.5 stars
- The Feeling of Forever (Love Unplugged #2) by Jamie Howard — 4.5 stars
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes — 4.5 stars
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park — 4.5 stars
- Operation Prom Date (Tactics in Flirting #1) by Cindi Madsen — 4.5 stars
So which books made your 2017 favourites list? Did you also fall in love with any of these babies?