(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings (If you celebrate a different Winter holiday, adapt this topic to fit it!).”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi. I started this last year I think but never got around to finishing it.
- Gemini by Penelope Ward. I like her books.
- #Nerd (Hashtag #1) by Cambria Hebert. I’ve been meaning to read this so if I got it for xmas I would.
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (Blade Runner #1) by Phillip K. Dick.
- Born a Crime: Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah. I thought I had this already but I guess I don’t.
- The Princess and The Pizza Man (Destined for Love: Mansions) by Cassie Mae. I want ALL her books.
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo. This book calls to me for some reason.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas. If I had a nickel for every time I was recommended this book I’d have like a dollar.
- The Player and the Pixie (Rugby #2) by L.H. Cosway and Penny Reid. I love this duo!
- Midnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas #1) by Charlaine Harris. This is an interesting premise.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- The Goal (Off-Campus #4) by Elle Kennedy — I’ve read books 1 & 2 in this series, and own book 3, so I just need this one to finish the collection. And since I’m hoping to meet Ms. Kennedy at Apollycon in March, I kind wouldn’t mind this sooner than later.
- Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward — This book intrigues me, and I think Curly Carla loves this author…plus, another author going to be at Apollycon in March.
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt — This is actually a writing duo, both of whom will be at Apollycon…and I’ve heard amazing things about this book.
- Holiday Wishes (Heartbreaker Bay #4.5) by Jill Shalvis — Yet another author going to be at Apollycon, and a series that I kind of want to complete before then.
- The Foxe & the Hound by R.S. Grey — If you guessed that this author will be at Apollycon, you would be slightly wrong! She’s going to be at Book Bonanza. 😛 I haven’t read anything of hers, but she’s been highly recommended. And this book sounds right up my alley.
- Dear Bridget, I Want You by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland — I recently read a collaboration of these two authors and really enjoyed it, and, as I said, Ms. Ward will be at Apollycon.
- Blade of Darkness (Immortal Guardians #7) by Dianne Duvall — The only book on this list where I won’t be potentially meeting the author in 2017! I just really love this series and this is the latest book out.
- The Friend Zone (Game On #2) by Kristen Callihan — Another Apollycon author that I haven’t read, but I’ve been intrigued by this book for a long time…I think it even made a previous TTT at one point.
- The Song of David (The Law of Moses #2) by Amy Harmon — I read The Law of Moses earlier this year and loved it, so would really like to read this one before meeting Ms. Harmon at Book Bonanza.
- Love Hacked (Knitting in the City #3) by Penny Reid — I have a mixed relationship with Ms. Reid’s books, but this is one I’ve been very intrigued by in this series, so would love to check it out before Apollycon.
So which books are you hoping Santa brings you?