(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- I would like to devote more time to our blog, putting up more reviews. Like three or four a week if I can.
- I would like to learn the ins and outs of the new website we are using. I just got good with the free one. If only there was a class I could take…
- I really want to do well on our Finishing the Series challenge since it’s the first time we have ever hosted a reading challenge.
- I want to finish all the challenges I started this year. (This one’s a stretch LOL)
- I’d like to read more outside my usual genres of Sci-fi/fantasy and contemporary. I feel like my tastes are changing and I may be getting bored with the same old same old.
- I want to convince my daughter to write some reviews for our site. We already read classics together; all she needs to do is write what she thinks of them. Maybe I could put together a questionnaire for her to fill out.
- I think reading more books on my Top Ten Tuesday categories would be cool. I hate when I make a list then it just falls to the wayside.
- I really want to go to more book events. This year I have two I’m planning on going to. I’m hoping to keep that number for next year as well.
- I want to make some swag for our site for when we travel to book events we can promote ourselves. Like business cards, t-shirts and buttons to give away.
- Read more books!
So have you made any bookish resolutions or goals for 2018?