(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- On the Edge of Scandal (Snow & Ice Games #3) by Tamsen Parker from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases February 6th, 2018.
- Fire on the Ice (Snow & Ice Games #3) by Tamsen Parker from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases February 6th, 2018.
- On the Brink of Passion (Snow & Ice Games #3) by Tamsen Parker from Swerve (St. Martin’s Press) — releases March 6th, 2018. For these three books, I read and enjoyed the first book in the series (see my review for Love on the Tracks), and with the Winter Olympics coming up, I have a feeling I’ll be binging the rest of this series in February.
- #Starstruck (#Lovestruck #1) by Sariah Wilson from Montlake Romance — released January 16th, 2018. This one sounds soooo cute, and I was sure I didn’t get approved, but then I did on release day! What what? Woohoo!
- Blood Veil (Mission #2) by Megan Erickson from Loveswept (Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept) — releases April 3rd, 2018. Back in September I read the first book in this series and really enjoyed it (see my review for Blood Guard), so I’ve been anxiously awaiting this sequel!!
ARCs from Authors/PR Companies:
- Fix My Fall (The Fix #3) by Carey Heywood from Give Me Books Promotions– releases February 16th, 2018. No preorder, so the title goes to Goodreads. I’m super excited I got this one, b/c Katy Regnery got me pumped up about it EVEN more, noting that it has an awesome beta hero.
Preorders That Went Live:
- Man Card (Man Hands #2) by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby — released January 15th, 2018. Already read and loved it (see my review here).
- Begin Again: An Anthology by various authors — released January 11th, 2018. I found out about this one because Ginger Scott has a story in this anthology, and I just generally enjoy getting short story anthologies where the proceeds support something…in this case Suicide Prevention groups I believe.
Had To Get The Next In The Series:
- Royally Matched (Royally #2) and Royally Endowed (Royally #3) by Emma Chase — OK, so I have both of these in paperback in preparation for Apollycon in March, and at the end of last year I read the first book and LOVED it (see my review for Royally Screwed). And so I really wanted to read the rest of the series, but I’m hella cheap yo, and both these books are on my $5 limit threshold. But then I looked at my paperbacks, and I looked at my kindle, and I looked at my paperbacks, and I just decided to suck it up b/c I really do prefer reading on my Kindle. Already read Royally Matched and LOVED it, see my review here. Royally Endowed is next!!
Got It On Sale:
- Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds #2) by J. Daniels — I recently read the first book in this series (see my review for Four Letter Word) and loved it, and since this author will be at Apollycon in March, I put the next one on my wishlist. So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for $2.99 from its usual $3.99, I figured why not…I usually wait for bigger sales, but I’m curious about Tori and Jamie. Still on sale!