(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
- Him (Him #1) and Us (Him #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy, narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Jacob Morgan — I’m not really an audiobook person, but everyone raved about these narrators, and since it was only $1.99 to get each audiobook since I already owned the Kindle editions, I figured why not. I haven’t decided if I’m going to review the audio versions or not.
- Good Boy (WAGS #1) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy, narrated by Teddy Hamilton & Tanya Eby — same deal for this one.
- Stay (WAGS #2) by Sarina Bowen & Elle Kennedy, narrated by Jacob Morgan & Lucy Rivers — and this one.
Preorders That Went Live:
- Consequence (The Confidence Game #2) by Rachel Higginson — released February 27th, 2018. I beta read this book (see my review here), but of course had to get the final release copy.
- Fighting Irish (The Summerhaven Trio #1) by Katy Regnery — released February 25th, 2018. I finished my ARC and LOVED it (see my review here), so of course I had to get the released copy.
Had To Get The Next In The Series:
- Chasing Destiny (Silver Tip Pack #2) by Megan Erickson — I’m reading books towards Apollycon in March, and after finishing book one in this series and loving it (see my review for Daring Fate), I knew I had to find out what happens to Bay! Already finished this one and loved it too (see my review here).
Got It On Sale:
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata — One of my closest friends is in LOVE with this author, and I’ve heard great things about this book from so many people, so I wishlisted it. And when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this book was on sale for $2.99 from its usual $4.99 I was so excited! But I had to wait a few days for Canada to get that price too, and then I one-clicked! Sale is over. This author is going to be at Book Bonanza too, so I hope I love her as much as my friends do!
- Broken Prince (The Royals #2) by Erin Watt — I have this whole series in paperback, b/c this author will be attending Apollycon in March, but I prefer to read on my Kindle, so I’ve been waiting on sales… I kept getting eReaderIQ alerts that this one was one sale, but it wasn’t for me in Canada. Eventually it did work for me though, and I got it for $1.99 from its usual $5.99. It appears that it might still be on sale in the US, but not for me anymore…glad I snatched it when I did!
- Pucked Off (Pucked #5) by Helena Hunting — I saw this one on my Book Bub email, as an ad at the bottom. It’s on sale for 99 cents from its usual $4.99, so I figured I would give another book in this series a try. This author will be at both Apollycon and Book Bonanza. Still on sale!
- Night After Night (Seductive Nights #1) by Lauren Blakely — I’m a newsletter subscriber for this author, even though I haven’t really read much by her yet. But the newsletter mentioned that this book was free (looks like its usually $2.99), and she mentioned a dirty talker, so I figured why not? Still free!