(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in which you make a list of ten to do with a certain topic. This week’s topic is “Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn’t Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!).”
Curly Carla’s Top Ten:
- Something in the Way (Something in the Way #1) by Jessica Hawkins. I got this book via Netgalley and STILL haven’t read it.
- Practically Imperfect (Imperfect #3) by Mary Frame. I read the first two and this could go to my Finishing the series challenge!
- Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo. I’ve had this on my TBR forever it seems.
- The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater. I’ve heard good things from my blogging friends.
- Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover. I own this book and really need to read it soon.
- Cold: Essays on Love, Faith, Family and Other Dangerous Pursuits by Victoria Dougherty. I’ve been reading this since October 2017.
- Win (The Atlantis Grail #3) by Vera Nazarian. I kinda stalled out when I started this one, I need to get back into it.
- Shroud of Lies (Brewer Brothers #3) by Nancy Straight. This has been on my TBR list for a LONG time.
- Broken Records by Cassie Mae and Tessa Marie. It wouldn’t be a TTT without a CM book on it! LOL.
- How I Fall (How I Fall #1) by Anne Eliot. I own both of these books but have yet to start the series.
Lenoreo’s Top Ten:
- Happily Ever After (Cinder & Ella #2) by Kelly Oram — It pains me that I haven’t read this one yet…other books just got prioritized ahead, you know? But I need to know what happens with Ella and Brian.
- The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy — I honestly thought I would finish this series off in 2017, and then I just didn’t. I need to get this one (and the next one) read before March for Apollycon though!
- Broken Records by Cassie Mae & Tessa Marie — This one was on my TTT of 2016 releases I didn’t get to in 2016, and I can’t believe I didn’t read it in all of 2017. This must be remedied!
- Anatomy of a Player (Taking Shots #2) by Cindi Madsen — I’ve actually read the first and last book of this series, and meant to fill in the blanks in 2017…but just never did. This is another series I need to complete by mid March!
- Ready to Run (I Do, I Don’t #1) by Lauren Layne — This is one of those books that I got as a NetGalley ARC in the summer, and then it just got missed…and I adore Ms. Layne’s books, so I need to get back to this one!
- Bad Romeo (Starcrossed #1) by Leisa Rayven — I picked up the paperbacks of this series from Book Outlet at the end of 2016 and meant to get to them since it’s been highly recommended by a friend. I wanted to read them before the Big Apple Author Event in October, but now I’m hoping to get to it before Book Bonanza in July.
- Bittersweet (True North #1) by Sarina Bowen — This is another series I’d wanted to get to before BAAE, but now I’m hoping to get to before July. I did end up reading book 4 of the series and LOVED it, so I’m very excited to start at the beginning.
- Neverend (The Noctalis Chronicles #4) by Chelsea M. Cameron — I have the first 3 books of this series in signed paperback, and I’ve been wanting to find out how the series ends forEVER. I had it on my list of series to complete in 2017, and I failed. So I need to get this one done for March as well!
- Elliott Redeemed (Preload #2) by Scarlett Cole — I read the first book in this series in early 2017 and LOVED it, and yet I managed not to get this NetGalley read before its release in August. I need to remedy this in 2017.
- Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers #1) by Penny Reid — Yet another book I meant to read before BAAE, but now I’m hoping to read before Apollycon in March.
So which books did you mean to get to in 2017, but just didn’t?