(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
NetGalley ARC Requests Approved:
- To Best the Boys by Mary Weber from Thomas Nelson (Thomas Nelson — FICTION) — releases March 19th, 2019.
Preorders That Went Live:
- Across the Street (Romance for all Seasons #2) by Sandra Marie — released November 1st, 2018. LOVED Stephen and Ginny, see my review here.
- The Day the Jerk Started Falling (Jerk #2) by Max Monroe — released October 25th, 2018.
- Royally Yours (Royally #4) by Emma Chase — released October 28th, 2018. Another ARC I loved and had to buy, see my review here.
- Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg — I’m a member of the Taste of Romance group on Goodreads, and this is the free November read that they’ll be reading and discussing. We’ll see if I keep up, but it sounds cute so I couldn’t resist. It’s not really a Newsletter Freebie, but you do end up signed up for Ms. Bromberg’s newsletter in order to download your copy, so I counted it.
- Heartbeat Braves (Crooked Rock #1) by Pamela Sanderson — Since the theme for November for the Platypire Diversity Challenge is Native American History Month, I went to the Sharks of Awesome group for suggestions again. I got quite a few good ones, and this one intrigued me. I mean a) it’s only 99 cents; and b) it’s #ownvoices. Sold.
Got It On Sale:
- Lovers Like Us (Like Us #2) by Krista & Becca Ritchie — If you couldn’t tell from previous Stacking the Shelves, I follow a LOT of authors with eReaderIQ, letting a computer program watch for any sales on my fave authors. I haven’t read this series yet, but I have the first book. So when I got an alert that this one was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $4.99, I one-clicked. And good thing, it was a quick sale!
- Shear Heaven (A Modern Fairytale #6) by Katy Regnery — Another fave author I follow on eReaderIQ. I actually think I already have this one in an anthology, but when I got the alert that it was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $2.99, I snagged it. Still on sale!
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes — OMG you guys, I read an ARC of this one last year and LOVED it (see my review here)! Obviously I wishlisted it. So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this one was on sale for 99 cents from its usual $2.99, I jumped on it! Still on sale!
- The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski — I read book one a LONG time ago, and was always curious about the sequel, but it was outside my personal price threshold. Thus I wishlisted it. So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that this one was on sale for $1.99 from its usual $6.99, I one-clicked. Still on sale!
- Something in Between by Melissa de la Cruz — I saw this one in my BookBub email, and I remember reading about it. It sounds thought-provoking, and more diverse books is always good (especially #ownvoices). This one’s still on sale for 99 cents from its usual $4.99!