(Images link to Goodreads, Titles link to Amazon using Amazon Affiliate links)
Stacking The Shelves is feature/weekly meme created by Tynga’s Reviews in which you share the books you are adding to your shelves, both physical and virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
(All Ebooks unless otherwise specified)
- Very Merry Wingmen: A Holiday Collection (Modern Love Story, Wingmen) by Daisy Prescott — released December 13th, 2018. I saw this one on Katie @Just Another Girl and Her Books‘s Stacking the Shelves last week, and while I’ve never read any of Ms. Prescott’s stories, if I do end up reading them and liking them, then I’m probably going to want this (and it’s only available for a limited time). So this is for future Lenore.
- Switch Stance (Charitable Endeavors #1) by M.E. Carter & Andrea Johnston — This was a Christmas/Jolabokaflod present from Ashley!! I remember hearing about this one in the fall and it just sounded so cute!! I LOVE getting books for Christmas!!
- Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren — My co-pilot totally spoiled me with this book for Christmas!! I’ve loved everything I’ve read by Christina Lauren thus far, and I’m so excited for this one! Thanks Curly Carla!
Got It On Sale:
- Lethed (Guardian of the Angels #2) and Phoenixed (Guardian of the Angels #3) by Anyta Sunday — This is a favourite series by Curly Carla (see her review for the first book here), and while I had the first book, I didn’t have the rest. And Curly Carla shared on our Facebook page that the whole series was free for Christmas, so I snatched it up! Sale is over though, you snooze you lose!
- It Took a Rumor by Carter Ashby — This is another book that Curly Carla loved and reviewed, and it sounded so cute that I wishlisted it! So when I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was free from its usual $3.99, I one-clicked! Still free!
- Tangled Web (Deizian Empire #1) by Crista McHugh — I honestly don’t know how this one got on my radar…other than I’ve enjoyed a fantasy-ish book by Ms. McHugh before, and I was probably looking to see if the next book in that series was written. And then seeing that this one featured a diverse heroine, I probably wishlisted it! Anyways, I got an eReaderIQ alert that it was free from its usual $2.99, so I snagged it! Still free!
- Unlocked by Casey L. Bond — Ms. Bond has quite a few of these fairytale shakeups, and I’ve been LOVING the covers, but have never pulled the trigger on one. But I loved Tangled, so when I saw this one on BookBub on sale for 99 cents from its usual $3.99, I figured I’d give it a try! Still on sale!
- Going Long (Waiting on the Sidelines #2) by Ginger Scott — Soooo… I had very mixed feelings about the first book in this series, and I decided I wasn’t going to read book 2 because the things that I disliked made me unhappy. But. Damn it. Ms. Scott wrote a book 3. And Deanna @A Novel Glimpse keeps convincing me I need to keep going. I still haven’t gotten the ARC for the 3rd book, b/c I don’t know if I’ll be able to fit it in in January, but since all of Ms. Scott’s books are in the Smashwords End of Season sale for 50% off, I nabbed this one there. Though I might listen to the audiobooks on Audible Romance Package too, we’ll see.